Friday, February 4, 2011

Okay so,

Starting a new blog yet again, people.

Now, just hold on before you start asking a million questions in your head like, "doesn't this girl already have like two blogs or something?" Well, yes, this girl does. But! It makes sense, I promise. Since I have recently put up an official website for my photography (which you should visit, www.annalee-photo.com), I find it unnecessary to have both a website and a blog for photography.

SO, I'm making a personal blog for ALL things fun that Anna Lee Kicker does: photography, crafting, designing clothes (i'm a newby, don't make fun), baking and cooking (um...halp!), and creating outfits from your wardrobe that don't cost an arm and a leg.

And then your next question is, "didn't you already have a 'personal blog?'" Well yes, yes I did. But ladies and gentlemen (if any gentlemen read this), it's a NEW DAY. Time to bust away from the old and swing into the new! Is that a real phrase? I don't know, I think I just made it up. Anyway, you know what I'm getting at.

So without further ado (yes, that's really how its spelled. I had to look it up too), I give to you my new blog,

These Threads of Mine

enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I came across your blog because I was googling myself- haha. Just thought I'd say hello, since we have the same name and love for photography, among other similarities! Crazy!

    My blog is http://annaleemedia.blogspot.com if you ever want to swing by and check it out!

    Anna Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really delayed response, but awesome!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete